Why did it detach?
The most common mistakes in weatherproofing.
- Weather was too cold during installation and the strips didn't attach properly (+5 degrees celsius required for non-track seals)
- Frames were not cleaned properly from dust, dirt, grease or old glue
- The surface of the frames is uneven
- You touched the glue with fingers during installation
- Paint or varnish on the surface hasn't dried properly before installation
- The surface has been given a wood protection treatment
Tip! You can also ensure the seals stay in place by stapling their ends to the frames.